Stainless steel Cap A403 WP 316N-316Ti 1” -48” SCH5S – SCH160 ASME
1.Stainless steel cap
4.Market:America,Africa,Middle East,Southeast of Asia
|1 Press fitting range|
Coupling-coupling, Reducing coupling, Slip coupling, coupling with
Elbow-Elbow90°, Elbow45°, Reducing elbow,Elbow with plain end,
Elbow with wall plate, and Elbow with thread;
Tee-Equal tee, Reducer tee, Tee with wall plate, and Tee with
Others-cap, Pipe Bridge and Flange adapter.
Stainless steel304L, Edelstahl 1.4306/ 1.4301, AISI304L, Inox304L;
Stainless steel316L, Edelstahl1.4404, AISI316L, Inox316L;
Galvanized carbon steel, Kohlenstoffstahl, ACCIAIO AL CARBONIO.
|3 Size||3/8’’-4’’inch or as request, pipe wall thickness: 1.0--2.0mm|
GB1 series’ sizes are: 15, 18, 22, 28, 35, 42, 54, 76.1, 88.9,
108mm. (Same as DVGW W534:1995);
GB2 series’ sizes are: 15.88, 22.22, 28.58, 34.00, 42.7, 48.6,
76.1, 88.9, 108mm. (Same as JIS G 3448-1980).
|4 Standard||Press fitting standard: (DIN) DVGW W534-1995; (JIS) JWWA G116:2001;
Pipe standard: DIN10312:2003; GB/T 19228.2-2003
O-ring sealing standard: CEN EN 681-1:2006; GBT 19228.3-2003
|5 O-Ring||Chlorinated butyl rubber(CIIR), EPDM, HNBR, NBR and FKM,ETC.|
|6 Galvanization||all carbon steel pipe fittings are plated with rust-resistant zinc.|
|7 Payment term||TT, irrevocable L/C at sight. Price term: FOB, CIF and CNF.|
|8 Anneal||all stainless steel pipe fittings are annealed in inert gases
|9 Advantage||Stainless steel press fitting is the best connection for thin wall
stainless steel pipe, PE(X)-Al-PE(X) multiplayer pipe and SS-PE
composite pipe. Easy and fast installation with simple press tools
can save time and improve job productivity and profitability.|
Pipe cap is designed to protect plain exposed ends of pipes while
in transit or awaiting use.
· These pipe caps can be used in different lines for transmitting
water, beer, milk, beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals,
· Ferrous and non ferrous metals (major grades uses in india)
· Stainless steel aisi 301, 303, 304, 304l, 316, 316a, 316b, 316h,
316l, 316ti, 309, 310, 321, 329, 347, 410, 414, 416, 420, 430, 431,
440a, 440b, 440c, 446.
· Nickel base alloys inconel 600, inconel 601, inconel 800, inconel
801, inconel 718, inconel 750, monel 400, monel k500, hast alloys
(a, b, c22, c276, c2000),
· Special steel grades 17-4 ph (uns 17400 type 630), 15-5ph (uns
15500), 13 8 mo, 13 8ph, duplex steel f 51 (2205, uns s-31803,
s-32205), super duplex f 55 (uns s32750, s32760), smo 254, ra 660,
a 286, xm 19, nitronic 50 (uns 20910) nitronic 60 (uns 21800).
· Titanium grade 2 for general and heat resitency use, grade 5
(ti6al4v) for surgical, aerospace products and thermal equipment.
· Berrilium copper at/ht for hardnned and special applications
· All types of high temp alloys, super alloys and high perfomance
· Brass, electrolytic copper, phosphorous bronze (pb), aluminium
bronze (ab), aluminium, lead, gun metal, cobalt, molybdenum
· Alloy steel a234, grade wpb, wpl6, lf 1, lf 2, p9, p11, p22, f11,
· Carbon steel (c.s.) and mild steel (m.s.)
· Round bars, square bars, hexagone, square, rectangle blocks,
· Seamless and welded tubes and pipes in round oval and rectangle
· Flat, plates, sheets, ring, circle,
· Pipe fittings but weld and socket weld elbow, tee, reducer
(concentric, eccentric), flanges, valves, nipple, collar, coupling.
· Filler wire, filler road and filler tripplets